1. Amaltea is a Journal of Myth Criticism. It publishes one free-access online issue a year, addressing the reception of ancient, medieval and modern myths in contemporary Western literature.
2. The languages of the Journal are English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
3. The Journal has no particular critical approach.
4. The academic excellence of the selection process guarantees the quality of the articles that are published in each number.
5. Amaltea only publishes original articles.Amaltea sólo publica artículos originales.
6. The Journal is edited by the Universidad Complutense of Madrid.